Join me on YouTube to discuss insights into creativity.
Join the Conversation
I recently sat down with Tim Star and Gabi Musheyev for their podcast, The Universe Between Your Ears. In our two-part conversation, we covered many topics, including:
- What is Generative Leadership?
- What a parent can do to shift a school’s perspective on the teaching process
- Believe in your child’s creativity
- Provide as many opportunities as possible for your kids
- Ask questions & LISTEN
- It’s possible to teach math & science with creativity
- Creativity is more than playing with ideas
- The playground metaphor
And much, much more. Visit the link above or click on the image to the left to check out the episode. Thanks, Tim and Gabi!
Inspiring Creative Women
Inspiring Creative Women is a facilitation and consulting process that helps women (and men) find the magic of the creative experience within their personal and professional lives. Your creative spirit—your creative self—seeks to find its place in a world that is in constant transformation. The creative spirit has strong aspects that encourage us to slow down, be mindful, be aware, pay attention and express our originality in unique and meaningful ways. Finding that spirit and moving it forward through action into the world is an inside-out experience that allows you to see with new eyes and create in unimaginable ways.
Do you need help making better business decisions? Elsie Ritzenhein can support you and help you discover ways to be more productive and successful.
Read More »
Problem Solving with Creativity
This book is a treasure chest full of ideas for your life! Enjoy this easy to read guidebook to a happier and more successful life.
Read More »
Creative problem solving is our specialty- let us support your life with tools that are creative, FUN and effective.
Read More »
- “…Elsie’s skills and leadership have been the foundation of brilliant educational programs…”
Leslie Wilson, CEO, One-to-One Institute
- “Elsie is a master of synthesizing organizational and behavioral theories and molding them into meaningful and relevant learning opportunities for professionals in all fields…”
Scott Palmer, Ed.S., Ford Next Generation Learning Community Coach and Macomb Intermediate School District Consultant
- “…My work with Elsie has been formative to my practice as a building leader and someone intrinsically interested in professional development and educational policy…”
Tom Lietz, Principal, Utica High School, Utica, Michigan